A/P check runs during the week of Christmas:

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Dec 19 11:23:44 PST 2019

Good Morning,

The week of Christmas we will be producing SUA payables (JP Morgan's single use account program), direct deposits and checks on December 23 and 27.  On Thursday, December 26, we will only be producing SUA payables and direct deposits.

There are no changes for the week of New Year's.

Accounts Payable payments are to our vendors, contractors, employee reimbursements, and student aid or refund checks.  Please direct any related questions to Dan Patten at 6-4235.

Thank you.

BAO Financial Services