Reminder Banner Guide Sunset End July

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Aug 1 16:26:51 PDT 2019

This is just a reminder that the Banner Guide content has been merged into the Business Affairs website.

Tomorrow morning August 2nd, anyone visiting bg.uoregon.edu will be redirected to the Business Affairs site, ba.uoregon.edu.

Please let us know if you need help finding anything or if you have any suggestions:

Thanks !

FIS content, Jill Ritz 541 346-1256, jritz at uoregon.edu<mailto:jritz at uoregon.edu>
HRIS content, Shelby Cooper 541 346-3092, shelbyc.uoregon.edu
AR content, Kathleen Brown 541 346-1196, kbrown4 at uoregon.edu<mailto:kbrown4 at uoregon.edu>

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu <mailto:bao-news%40lists.uoregon.edu?Subject=Re%3A%20Banner%20Guide%20Sunset%20End%20of%20July&In-Reply-To=%3Cmailman.10673.1560810991.7095.bao-news%40lists.uoregon.edu%3E>
Mon Jun 17 15:36:28 PDT 2019

Banner Finance, AR and Human Resources users,

We will sunset the Banner Guide site at the end of July this year.

Content is being updated for Banner 9 and consolidated into the Business Affairs<https://ba.uoregon.edu/> site as follows:

Banner Guide

Business Affairs

HRIS

Payroll

FIS

Finance and Accounting

FIS Invoices

Accounts Payable

Training

Training

A/R

Training

On August 1st bg.uoregon.edu will redirect users to ba.uoregon.edu

Some content on ba.uoregon.edu is proprietary (for example Banner screenshots and videos) and will require that users to login using their Duck ID credentials.

Change is hard, but we anticipate that ultimately, it will be easier to find and maintain our software specific documentation once it is combined with other related procedures, forms, and training material on a single logically organized website.

We took this same one stop approach with Concur documentation, merging it in the Business Affairs Travel site.

Please let me know if you have questions or concerns.

Mark McCulloch
Director Info Systems Business Affairs
University of Oregon
541 346-6249