Banner 9 Finance Update

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed Jan 2 16:20:49 PST 2019

As we begin a new year we wanted to remind everyone that on Tuesday January 15th  Banner finance objects will no longer be available in Banner 8.

We are working to resolve issues reported by our users with a few Banner 9 pages:

1.       Invoices FAAINVE.  Multiple invoices are now working but regular invoices (against a PO) are not yet bringing the accounting from the PO.

2.       Approvals FOAUAPP.  Filter by queue is not available.

3.       Budget query FWIBUDG, FGITRND.  The "View Detail for Current Line" option that takes you from FWIBUDG to FGITRND does not retain the period for the FGITRND query. You can click "Start Over" on FGITRND to add the period as a temporary workaround.

The following pages are still being tested and are not yet available in Banner production:

1.       General Ledger Drill Down FWIGLDD

2.       Grant transaction detail FZITRND

3.       Grants and Projects FZIGRNT

4.       Grant/Project Budget Status FWIGITD

If you notice any other problems please contact Michael Walsh mtwalsh at uoregon.edu<mailto:mtwalsh at uoregon.edu> 6-1117 or request help with Banner in the Service Portal (service.uoregon.edu).

Banner finance step by step procedures and training videos are available on the BAO training page<https://ba.uoregon.edu/training>.