Wednesday November 27th Journal Voucher and some other Banner Finance Forms Transition to Banner 9

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Nov 16 14:54:18 PST 2018

Greetings Banner Finance/AR users,

We are still testing and fixing the UO original and UO modified Finance and AR forms listed below.

You will get a white screen if you try to access these pages in Banner 9.

On November 27th those highlighted will be deployed in Banner 9.

The remainder will not be available until December.

UO Original/Modified Forms

Finance

Fixed Assets

FWAASED

UO Fixed Assets Edit Form

FFADEPR

Fixed Asset Depreciation Form

FFAMAST

Fixed Asset Master Maintenance Form

FFAADJF

Fixed Asset Adjustment Form

Approvals

FOAUAPP

FOIAPHT

Approval History Form

Vendor Invoice Payment

FAAINVE

Invoice/Credit Memo Form

FWACINV

Change Invoice Status Form

FAAINVD

Invoice/Credit Memo Cancel Form

FAIVINV

Vendor Invoice Query Form

FAQMINV

Multiple Vendor Invoice Query Form

Accounting Query

FRIGITD

Grant Inception to Date Form

FWIGITD

UO Grant/Project Budget Status Form

FZIGRNT

Grants and Projects Form

FZITRND

Grant Detail Transaction Activity Form

FWISEPE

Supply Service Expense and Employee Payroll Expense

FGIAREV

A/R Detail for FIS Transactions Form

FGIBSUM

Organization Budget Summary Form

FWMFACT

Faculty and Staff Activity Code Crosswalk Form

FTIIDEN

Entity Name/ID Search Form

FWIORPT

Oracle Reports for FIS

FWITXID

Name/Tax ID Search Form

FWIBUDG

General Budget Query Form

FWIVNDH

UO Vendor Detail History Form

FGIBDST

Organization Budget Status Form

FGITBAL

General Ledger Trial Balance Form

FGITBSR

Trial Balance Summary Form

FOICOMM

Commodities for Review Query Form

FWIGLDD

GL Drill Down Form

FWIFLST

UO Fixed Asset Query Form

System Admin & Security

PSAORGN

Organization Security Form

Journal Voucher Entry

FGAJVCD

Journal Voucher Entry Form

FGAJVCM

Journal Voucher Mass Entry

FGAJVCQ

Journal Voucher Quick Form

Purchase Order Entry

FPAPURR

Purchase Order Form

FOAPOXT

Procurement Text Entry Form

FOATEXT

General Text Entry Form

Vendor Maintenance

FTMVEND

Vendor Maintenance Form

1099 Reporting

FAA1099

1099 Reporting Form

AR

TWADEPO

Department Deposits

TSAAREV

Student Account Maintenance

Watch for a Finance Query/Journal Voucher Entry training announcement soon.

For the best experience using Banner 9:

  1.  Use Google Chrome
  2.  Open a new Incognito window.
  3.  Go to https://banner.uoregon.edu and click "Launch Banner 9." You will then log in with your Duck ID.
  4.  To run more than one active Banner 9 session, run them in separate Chrome windows, not tabs.
  5.  For keyboard shortcuts, FAQs and  other Banner 9 tips, see the UO Service Portal:https://service.uoregon.edu/TDClient/KB/?CategoryID=9170

We realize the transition to Banner 9 is significant and may be uncomfortable at times, especially while you're getting used to this new system. The keystrokes are different and the navigation has changed. We strongly encourage you to use Banner 9 pages even though the old Banner 8 forms are still available for now. Banner 8 will eventually go away entirely, and we'd like to be fully transitioned to Banner 9 before that happens.

If you need help or you notice anything in a Banner 9 Finance page that does not appear to be working properly, please report it to Michael Walsh 6-1117.