Concur Accruals

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Jul 24 16:15:19 PDT 2018

Good afternoon,
As part of year-end closing, the Business Affairs Office (BAO) Financial Services Department posted year-end accruals for Concur Pcard and travel transactions. This is the initial implementation of a process to make these accrual entries.
Due to the high-level nature of the data that was pulled from Concur, some transactions may need adjustments, primarily as follows:

*         The accounting information provided is at a default level for each expense. Departments may want to see additional distribution among indexes, activity codes, or account codes.

*         Personal/non reimbursable expenses within travel transactions may have been included in the amounts accrued in FY18.
Please review the entries we have made for your department and report any adjustments that need to be made to the FY18 accruals. We will continue to post them to FY18 through Tuesday, 7/31/18. You can input any necessary corrections in the attached file format. Thanks to all those who helped to identify these issues and for your ongoing assistance in this process.

Thank you,
BAO Financial Services Department
Phil Davis, 6-3524, pdavis at uoregon.edu<mailto:pdavis at uoregon.edu>