Concur Update

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Jan 4 11:55:24 PST 2018

Psssst Concur info to share, please pass it on...

Concur Procurement Card Expense Management

*         Custodians began learning to use Concur to manage their procurement card expenses this week !  Enroll now in My Track

*         Custodians will reconcile on paper and enter their last Banner pcard JV for the January US Bank statement (ending Jan 25th).

*         Transactions on the February statement period (beginning Jan 26th) will be fed to and managed using Concur.  No more Banner JVs !

*         Custodians will see pcard transactions in Concur a few days after purchase and are encouraged to allocate them weekly.

Concur Travel Expense Management

*         Coordinators and travelers will be trained to use Concur beginning in February.

*         Concur travel will go live in March.

*         A few frequent travelers are piloting the new US Bank company bill/company pay T&E card.  Expenses automatically feed to their Concur expense report.

*         A Concur travel request will be required prior to any booking.

*         All bookings will be made online using Concur Travel or in person/by phone through a university travel agency.

A big thank you to all of our implementation collaborators across campus for their thoughtful questions and suggestions.

For more information please see the Concur project page,

https://ba.uoregon.edu/content/concur-project