2017 Safety Summit

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Oct 20 16:26:55 PDT 2017

I would like to virtually introduce myself as the Emergency Preparedness Coordinator with Safety and Risk Services.  I am helping organize this year's annual Safety and Security Summit, to be held Monday Nov. 13 from 8:30 to 12:00 in the Ford Alumni Center Ballroom.  Sessions will include basic emergency preparedness procedures, loss prevention, de-escalation, violence prevention and active threat scenarios.

Please help distribute and promote this event with your contacts.  We look forward to a rewarding and educational event.

http://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/course_view.php?crse_id=729

Thank you,

James Wooten
Emergency Preparedness Coordinator
Safety & Risk Services
http://safety.uoregon.edu/

Safety & Risk Services | University of Oregon
1260 University of Oregon | Eugene, OR 97403-1260
Direct: 541.346.2512| Fax: 541.346.7008