Updated Pricing on Duck Depot

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Apr 24 16:49:14 PDT 2017

Dear Campus Partners,

Several of you have begun to help us live-test Duck Depot for your purchases as we begin the first rollout to campus users.  We have heard feedback that the cost savings promised by Duck Depot were not being delivered by Office Depot's punch out catalog.
This came at a time when Office Depot was finishing its final merger with Office Max. On Friday, April 21, we met with the Office Depot representatives and discussed your concerns. We are happy to announce that soon you will see the familiar prices that we previously had at Office Max, as we switch over to a more favorable price agreement.

Again, we appreciate all of your help as we implement Duck Depot.  Your feedback is incredibly important as we work to ensure that Duck Depot gives the campus community good value.

The Purchasing and Contracting Team
Purchasing & Contracting Svcs
1600 Millrace Drive Suite 306
Eugene, Oregon 97403-1995
http://pcs.uoregon.edu<http://pcs.uoregon.edu/>
(541) 346-3756

[cid:C5DD18F5-7FD1-432B-AFF0-11130A6608D4]