Mobile Technology reimbursements

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Feb 24 08:02:39 PST 2017

As previously announced, the centrally-billed campus cell phone accounts that are currently being administered within Information Services will be ending soon.  We are requesting your assistance to ensure timely payment of the Mobile Technology Allowances.  Starting with the July, 2017, payment, departments are being asked to directly process the reimbursements for their employees rather than route to Accounts Payable for processing.

Once the Mobile Technology Access and Payment Option Request (MTAPOR) has been approved, the reimbursement can be processed within the individual's department.  We have created a new MTAPOR to ease the process.  It is available here: https://forms.uoregon.edu/form/launch/mobile-technology-access-and-payment-option-request-departmentally-processed

Additionally, instead of entering individual monthly invoices, you can use the invoice upload process to load the MTAPOR payments.  If you or your staff members have not already been trained on this process, please contact us to set up a training session.  Once trained on the invoice upload process, you will easily be able to pay all types of recurring payments, not just the MTAPOR.  If you have any questions please contact Sherrie Canfield at 6-3152 or Dan Patten at 6-4235.