PCS Open House Rescheduled

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Jan 9 12:03:06 PST 2017

Dear Campus,

Purchasing and Contracting had hoped to welcome all of you to our new offices at the beginning of winter term by inviting you to an open house on this Wednesday, January 11th.

We would like to reschedule our Open House to Wednesday, January 18th from 11:30am-1:30pm.  Forecasts currently say that there could again be snow this Wednesday, and a potential low of 26 degrees  As we continue to dig out from the weekend's storm it seems in everyone's best interest not to schedule our get together during the arrival of the next storm.

Please do come join us next Wednesday for a tour of our space, food and a chance to see what Purchasing and Contracting has planned  to better serve you.

Thank you,
The Purchasing and Contracting Team

Purchasing & Contracting Services
1600 Millrace Drive Suite 306