Business Affairs is Moving

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Oct 21 12:40:51 PDT 2016

In order to create more space for critical student‐facing services in Oregon Hall, the Business Affairs Office is moving to the Thompson University Center (TUC) beginning next week.  We will be co‐located with the Budget and Resource Planning Office.
Phased Transition:  October 25th - November 21st
Our office move to the newly renovated Thompson University Center will take place over a four-week timeframe.  Individual department moves will each take place over a 2-3 day period.  We will remain operational during these times.  However, services may be limited as individual moves are taking place.
Below is a timeline of move dates, and contact information for our departments.
Department

Date offline at Oregon Hall

Date online at TUC

Details

BAO Information Systems

10/25/16

10/27/16

Treasury Operations

10/25/16

10/27/16

Cashiers

10/27/16

11/1/16

Services provided at Oregon Hall-Student Billing counter during this time

Loans & Collections

10/27/16

11/1/16

Student Billing

11/1/16

11/3/16

Limited services at Oregon Hall during this time

Payroll (1)

11/7/16

11/9/16

Group 1 move

Payroll (2)

11/9/16

11/11/16

Group 2 move

Travel

11/11/16

11/15/16

Accounts Payable

11/11/16

11/15/16

Property Control

11/15/16

11/17/16

Cost Accounting

11/15/16

11/17/16

Financial Services-General Accounting

11/17/16

11/21/16

AVP Office

11/17/16

11/21/16

For more information about the move, please visit our website at https://ba.uoregon.edu/move.
For questions:

*         General Questions to Holly Syljuberget (6-4340, holly1 at uoregon.edu)

*         Departmental Questions, see Relevant Department Contacts<https://ba.uoregon.edu/content/contacts>
Please feel free to call ahead with any questions about business operations during the move.  We look forward to serving you in our new location!