Limited Availability - October 17th - 19th - Purchasing and Contracting Services

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Oct 11 16:04:01 PDT 2016

WHO: Purchasing and Contracting Services
WHAT: Limited capacity and access due to construction and move
WHEN: October 17, 18, and 19
WHERE: PCS suite, on campus; please use email as your first line of communication; our main phone line will still be monitored
WHY:  Finishing touches on our offices following our move at the beginning of summer

Campus Colleagues,

Purchasing and Contracting Services will be working remotely from Monday, October 17 through Wednesday, October 19, 2016 while the final phase of construction is completed on our offices at 1600 Millrace.  We will continue to work, but our capacity will be limited.  We will have limited access to our individual office telephones during this time and will be working primarily via laptops to continue to offer services to our campus community.

We will continue answering our main phone number (541-346-2419) throughout this period.  If you need to reach a PCS employee by phone, please call the main phone number rather than your direct PCS contact.  In addition, as part of our preparation for this transition, we are asking our PCS employees to review their inventory and identify matters that need to be completed during and before this period.  We will be reaching out to those departments that we identify to ensure the minimal amount of disruption to our processes.  We encourage you to contact us as well if you have any concerns or any pending or potential matters that are time sensitive.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Craig Ashford

[cid:image002.png at 01D1CBD4.A15F07C0]

Craig Ashford |Assistant General Counsel
Interim Director, Purchasing and Contracting Services
219 Johnson Hall | Eugene, OR 97403-1226
(541) 346-3082 | cashford at uoregon.edu<mailto:cashford at uoregon.edu>