Financial Aid Expo / Mini Conference

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed Oct 5 11:46:01 PDT 2016

Greetings colleagues!

Financial Aid and Scholarships is pleased to announce that we will be holding our first ever Financial Aid Expo / Mini Conference for campus partners on Thursday the 10th of November.

We have created a half day of presentations covering the many interesting facets of Financial Aid.

Should you wisely choose to attend you will want to register yourself for the opening Welcome and then three of the nine breakout sessions offered throughout the morning. Registration in the opening Welcome will automatically

register you for the lunch and closing presentation presented by the Director of Enrollment Management Research, Jonathan Jacobs!

The event is capped at 60 seats so be sure to sign up right away to ensure you get in the sessions your most interested in.

If you have any questions please let me know and don't hesitate to reach out to me should you need any further information. Please feel free to share this email and details about the course with your campus partners.

Many thanks and I look forward to seeing you at the event.

Course listing can be found at the following link....

http://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/course_view.php?crse_id=718

Michael Thompson
Assistant Director for Finance and Administration
Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarship
University of Oregon | Eugene OR 97403
michaelt at uoregon.edu<mailto:michaelt at uoregon.edu> | p: 541-346-1188