Update: Purchasing and Contracting Open Office Hours Agenda

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue May 3 09:41:06 PDT 2016

Dear Campus Buyers,

Please note an update to our agenda for the Purchasing and Contracting Office Hours for May.  Last fall campus entered into a contract with CDWG to secure pricing and consolidate ordering of all of our IT hardware and software.  We have invited several representatives from CDWG to come and demonstrate the website for our HVAR contract and answer any questions in conjunction with our staff on the use of the services.

This month's office hours will be May 11th from 12pm-1pm in the Collaboration room at the Knight Library (room 122).  We encourage you to come learn more about what CDWG has to offer the campus.

Sincerely,
Purchasing and Contracting Services

University of Oregon
Purchasing & Contracting Svcs
720 E. 13th Avenue Suite 302
Eugene, Oregon 97401-3753
http://pcs.uoregon.edu<http://pcs.uoregon.edu/>
(541) 346-2419

[cid:C5DD18F5-7FD1-432B-AFF0-11130A6608D4]

Purchasing & Contracting Services/Central Emails
Contract- contract at uoregon.edu<mailto:contract at uoregon.edu>
Procurement Card- pcard at uoregon.edu<mailto:pcard at uoregon.edu>
Purchase Order- purchaseorder at uoregon.edu<mailto:purchaseorder at uoregon.edu>
Competitive Procurement- competitionsupport at uoregon.edu<mailto:competitionsupport at uoregon.edu>