Annual Banner Access Review Memo

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed Feb 17 15:26:14 PST 2016

As part of Business Affairs' Annual Banner Access Review, your department received a memo from Mark McCulloch earlier this month, with an attachment listing employee Banner access for your department.  The signed memo was due to be returned today to Business Affairs Information Systems via Campus Mail.  If your department has not yet returned this memo, please do so as soon as possible, and contact me (mtwalsh at uoregon.edu<mailto:mtwalsh at uoregon.edu> 6-1117) to let me know the memo is on the way.  After today, Banner users in departments who have not replied will start having their Banner accounts locked.  If you are not sure if your department has returned the memo, please contact me and I can tell you if we received it.

Thank you,

Michael Walsh
Business Affairs Information Systems
mtwalsh at uoregon.edu<mailto:mtwalsh at uoregon.edu>