Fleet Copier Program Update

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed Oct 21 08:06:47 PDT 2015

Good Morning Campus,

The university continues to take significant steps in the Copier Fleet Program. The program is designed to consolidate multifunction copy machine acquisitions into one contract and take advantage of the University's buying power under a strategic-campus-wide agreement. The following is an update on the program.

We announced earlier that we have awarded the fleet copier program to CTX/Xerox and have begun the process of contract negotiations. To facilitate the negotiation process we are having CTX/Xerox, conduct a survey of existing copiers, and compare with the existing university copier database.  The survey will require CTX/Xerox to do a walk-through with every department. The walk-through will begin this week and take a few weeks to complete. The results will help facilitate the logistics of the implementation process. Each of the team members from CTX/Xerox will be wearing an official University of Oregon contractor identity badge. Once implementation begins, every attempt will be made not to interfere with regular University of Oregon business. We will coordinate with each department, and work around all the different schedules.

Printing and Mailing Services will keep you posted as we make progress through the process.

Kind Regards,

Mark

Mark Dixon
Director