A/P check runs during the holidays

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Nov 24 10:52:23 PST 2014

Good Morning,

For the upcoming holidays we will be issuing Accounts Payable checks on the following dates:

  *   The week of Thanksgiving we will be producing both direct deposits and checks on November 25 and 26.
  *   The week of Christmas we will be producing direct deposits and checks on December 23,  and direct deposits and checks on December 26.
  *   The week of New Year's we will be producing direct deposits and checks December 30, and direct deposits and checks on January 2.

Accounts Payable checks include payments to our vendors, contractors, employee reimbursements, and student aid or refund checks.  Please direct any related questions to Dan Patten at 6-4235.

Thank you.

BAO Financial Services