2015 University of Oregon Reverse Vendor Fair – Table Registration OPEN

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Nov 11 14:46:21 PST 2014

Good Afternoon!

You are invited to host a table and attend the 2015 University of Oregon Reverse Vendor Fair.  The Fair is on February 25, 2015 in the Club at Autzen in Autzen Stadium.   The Fair’s theme is “Building Relationships through Outreach” and we want to ensure that UO shows the community that UO continues to be committed to building and expanding vendor relationships.  We need your support to make this event successful.  Departments are strongly encouraged to host a table at the Fair to represent UO in this important community outreach effort.
For more details and to register, please go to:  http://pcs.uoregon.edu/content/2015-university-oregon-reverse-vendor-fair.
For additional questions please contact Purchasing and Contracting Services at 541-346-2419; contract at uoregon.edu<mailto:contract at uoregon.edu>.
Thank you for your support!

Purchasing and Contracting Services