Additional Travel Policy and Travel Forms Training in October

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed Oct 15 13:25:00 PDT 2014

To All:

We recently received some requests to offer an additional Travel Policy and Travel Forms training (before the next scheduled sessions in early December), and are working to add these trainings at the end of this month.   In order to accommodate this, we would need a minimum of 6 registrants for each session (a maximum of 12).

We have scheduled the following training sessions in our Organizational Development and Training (ODT) website:

1.       Travel Policy:  Thursday, October 30th  from 1:15-5:00

2.       Travel Forms:  Friday, October 31st  from 1:15-5:00

If anyone is interested in enrolling in these new sessions, please visit the following location:   http://odt.uoregon.edu/upcoming.php.     I will be checking the enrollment over the next couple of weeks to see if we have the minimum of 6 registrants in each session.   If we don't have at least 6 registrants for each session by Monday, October 27th  the classes will be cancelled.

Thank you,
Susan

Susan Peterson
Business Affairs Office