New Mobile Technology Forms Required

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon May 19 08:59:53 PDT 2014

New Mobile Technology Access and Payment Option Request forms required

Good Morning,

Pursuant to the Mobile Technology Allowance Payment Options http://bg.uoregon.edu/content/mobile-technology-allowance-payment-options   a new Mobile Technology Access and Payment Option Request (MTAPOR) form will be required by July 1st  (FY 2015) for employees that are receiving monthly mobile technology allowances.   If these payments are being processed within your department, you will need to collect the new MTAPOR form and keep it in your payment documentation.  If the payment allowance is being processed centrally by Accounts Payable, you will need to send the new completed and signed MTAPOR form to Accounts Payable apbao at uoregon.edu<mailto:apbao at uoregon.edu> by June 15, 2014.  If A/P does not  receive a new MTAPOR form, allowance payments will discontinue beginning with the July 2014 payment.  Please include your contact information when you send in your form(s) so we can contact you if we need additional information.
The MTAPOR form can be found at this link: http://hr.uoregon.edu/policy/MobileTechnologyDevice.
For clarification on the required signature authorizations, please reference this memo:  http://lists-prod.uoregon.edu/pipermail/bao-news/2012/000034.html.
Should you have any questions regarding this, please call or email me.
Thank you.

[cid:image001.png at 01CC2101.D07D53A0]
Sherrie Canfield
Accounts Payable Dept.