Student Employee of the Year - Coming Soon!

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed Apr 30 08:04:15 PDT 2014

[Student Banner]

Student Employee of the Year - Submission deadline just 2 weeks away!
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Gerlinger Lounge - 12:00pm to 1:30pm

The celebration of our brightest, most amazing student employees will be here sooner than we all expect!
We are taking registrations at this link<http://uo-csm.symplicity.com/events/Studentemp14> now.

To start the nomination for your student, please register at the above link AND THEN email Pat Ferris at pferris at uoregon.edu<mailto:pferris at uoregon.edu> with your student nominee's name and a paragraph of their accomplishments for your organization. We are excited to read about the great things student employees have been doing this year!

REGISTER HERE <http://uo-csm.symplicity.com/events/Studentemp14>  or visit us online at http://career.uoregon.edu.

Please let us know if you have any questions: Pat Ferris pferris at uoregon.edu<mailto:pferris at uoregon.edu> (541)346-3214 or Colleen Lewis lewis at uoregon.edu<mailto:lewis at uoregon.edu> (541)346-6016.