Student Employee of the Year Celebration

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Apr 10 08:50:33 PDT 2014

Student Employee of the Year Celebration - Just 7 weeks away!
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Gerlinger Lounge - 12:00pm to 1:30pm

The celebration of our brightest, most amazing student employees will be here sooner that we all expect !

Register now at,

https://uo-csm.symplicity.com/events/Studentemp14

To nominate your student, please register above then email Pat Ferris pferris at uoregon.edu<mailto:pferris at uoregon.edu> your student nominee's name and one paragraph of their accomplishments for your organization.  We are excited to read about the great things student employees have been doing this year!

Deadline for nominations is Friday May 9th

For questions call Pat Ferris pferris at uoregon.edu<mailto:pferris at uoregon.edu> (541)346-3214 or Colleen Lewis lewis at uoregon.edu<mailto:lewis at uoregon.edu> (541)346-6016.
http://career.uoregon.edu