New Contacts at Business Affairs: Michael Walsh and Susan Peterson

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Feb 24 16:42:00 PST 2014

Good afternoon,

If you need assistance with access to Banner FIS, HRIS or AR or with Banner training classes please contact either Michael Walsh 6-1117 or Susan Peterson 6-2387.

Susan recently joined us from OUS Controller Division.  Please help us welcome her to UO.

Also, thanks to all departments who responded to our annual review of Banner access.  The deadline was last Friday.  We will send a reminder to those who have not yet responded.

Cheers

Mark McCulloch
Asst Dir Business Affairs
University of Oregon