Announcing Open Office Hours

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed Sep 4 16:21:40 PDT 2013

Dear Campus,

Purchasing and Contracting Services will be holding an Open Office Hours session in the Ben Linder Room on Monday, September 9th from 12:00 pm-1:30 pm.

This is an open forum question and answer session and all campus departments are welcome to attend.
The topic for this session includes:

*         Updates to PCard Forms & Policy

Feel free to drop in anytime during our scheduled session with your questions and/or concerns regarding purchasing and contracting. We look forward to the opportunity to meet with you.

Please visit the PCS online calendar for future session dates, times, and locations at: http://pcs.uoregon.edu/content/calendar

If you have questions about this session, please call Holly Stutz at 541-346-2419.

Kind regards,
Purchasing and Contracting Services
University of Oregon
Phone:  (541) 346-2419