ACTION REQUIRED - Auto Proof of Insurance - Effective July 1, 2013

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Jul 1 10:18:23 PDT 2013

Good morning:

I have attached the new proof of insurance for UO vehicles.  The new coverage is effective July 1, 2013 at 12:01 AM.  Please print off this proof of insurance and place a copy of it in each UO vehicle that you are responsible for, this may include owned, loaned, borrowed and rented vehicles.  Please forward this email as is required.

I apologize for the late notice.  Coverage was secured late last week.  New vehicle packets will include the new proof of insurance.

Please also note all third parties should be referred to the UO Office of Risk Management to initiate the claim process.
.
Phone:  541-346-8316
FAX:       541-346-7008
Email:    riskmanagement at uoregon.edu<mailto:riskmanagement at uoregon.edu>

Thank you for your assistance and please feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns.

Deb Donning
Risk Manager
Office of Risk Management
http://orm.uoregon.edu