Subject: Chart of Accounts Survey

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Dec 11 16:54:56 PST 2012

COA Advisory Committee and Business Officers,

As I mentioned at our last quarterly meeting, the Controller's Division Accounting and Reporting section is in the process of developing an improved on-line search tool that will access the Baseline Chart of Accounts Hierarchy.  The current search tool that you may be familiar with for account codes is located at http://bsm.ous.edu/owfp/plsql/fpm.index_list

As our customer, we are interested in your feedback so that we can determine what is most important to you in researching chart elements such as account, fund and program codes.  Could you please take the time to go to the survey link below and fill out the short survey.  Also, please forward the survey to those on your campus that may use the current or new search tool, such as Banner FIS users.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VXVH67T

I appreciate your help with this project.  The survey will expire next Friday, December 14th.

Diana L Barkelew, CPA
Director of Accounting & Reporting
Oregon University System
P.O. Box 488