ACTION REQUIRED - Auto Proof of Insurance - Effective July 1, 2012

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Jun 29 10:52:52 PDT 2012

Good morning:

I have attached the new proof of insurance for UO vehicles.  Prior auto liability coverage through the State expires June 30, 2012 at midnight.  The new coverage is effective July 1, 2012 at 12:01 AM.  Please print off this proof of insurance and place a copy of it in each UO vehicle that you are responsible for, this may include loaned, borrowed and rented vehicles.  Please forward this email as is required.  If you have vehicles that are being used and will not return prior to Sunday, please forward this email to the driver(s) to confirm they have this information with them.

I apologize for the late notice.  Coverage was secured this week and confirmation received this morning.  We are in the midst of completing new vehicle packets and I hope to be able to distribute those next week.

Please also note all third parties should be referred to the UO Office of Risk Management.  Our website will be changed tomorrow to reflect the insurance changes.  At this time, parties should contact our office to initiate the claim process.

Phone:  541-346-8316
FAX:       541-346-7008
Email:    riskmanagement at uoregon.edu<mailto:riskmanagement at uoregon.edu>

Thank you for your assistance and please feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns.

Deb Donning
Risk Manager
Office of Risk Management
http://orm.uoregon.edu

Enterprise Risk Services | University of Oregon
1260 | University of Oregon | Eugene, OR 97403-1260
Direct: 541.346.8209 | Office: 541.346.8316 | Fax: 541.346.7008