[Andalusi Studies] CFP: Theory and Phenomenology of Love

David Wacks wacks at uoregon.edu
Sun Jul 10 07:38:30 PDT 2016

Dear colleagues:

A friend of mine on the editorial committee of *Interfaces*: *A Journal of
Medieval European Literatues* asked me to forward this call for papers for
a special issue on the Theory and Phenomenology of Love to scholars working
in Arabic and/or Hebrew, in order to round out the contributions to the
issue. They are seeking contributions on the topic that relate to European
literature (either Hebrew/Arabic texts produced or influential in Europe,
however you like to imagine it).

The journal is Open Access, rigorously peer reviewed, and a publication of
the Centre for Medieval Literature (University of Southern
Denmark/University of York).

Please consider submitting an article to this issue. I've attached a PDF as
well.

http://riviste.unimi.it/interfaces/pages/view/cfp_the_theory_and_phenomenology_of_love

Best regards,
David

David Wacks
Acting Department Head
Professor of Spanish
UO Dept of Romance Languages
email <wacks at uoregon.edu> / agenda <http://davidwacks.uoregon.edu/agenda> /
blog <http://davidwacks.uoregon.edu/> / cv
<http://davidwacks.uoregon.edu/cv/> / twitter
<https://twitter.com/davidwacks>

click here to book an appointment with me
<https://www.google.com/calendar/selfsched?sstoken=UU1UQjNsaUFSeDJsfGRlZmF1bHR8MmFjNzVkMjJjODJjZjAxYjJkZWU5MTJiNDk5NDZkMjQ>
(Google Account required)
*If the appointment times are showing up at strange times, make sure that
your Google Calendar time zone is set to Pacific Time.*