[Andalusi Studies] Brill fellowships at CHASE on Europe and the Arab world

David Wacks wacks at uoregon.edu
Mon Nov 2 06:46:24 PST 2015

*Brill Fellowships at CHASE - *
Please note that we are awaiting confirmation about whether a Brill
Fellowship will be available for 2016/17. We will confirm this here as soon
as possible. The publishing house Brill (Leiden) is sponsoring up to two
annual research Fellowships at the Warburg Institute’s Centre for the
History of Arabic Studies in Europe (CHASE). The Fellowships have been made
possible by the Sheikh Zayed Book Award for publishing, which Brill won in
2012. Postdoctoral researchers may apply for a two or three month
Fellowship for research projects on any aspect of the relations between
Europe and the Arab World from the Middle Ages to the 19th century. Please
note the Brill Fellowship is only open to post-doctoral applicants. For
full details on the Brill Fellowship click here
<http://mediterraneanseminar.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=e1ae5bef9757e58afec01a89a&id=5964ad6ad0&e=0fea57fff5>
.

David Wacks
Acting Department Head
Professor of Spanish
UO Dept of Romance Languages
email <wacks at uoregon.edu> / agenda <http://davidwacks.uoregon.edu/agenda> /
blog <http://davidwacks.uoregon.edu/> / cv
<http://davidwacks.uoregon.edu/cv/> / twitter
<https://twitter.com/davidwacks>

click here to book an appointment with me
<https://www.google.com/calendar/selfsched?sstoken=UU1UQjNsaUFSeDJsfGRlZmF1bHR8MmFjNzVkMjJjODJjZjAxYjJkZWU5MTJiNDk5NDZkMjQ>
(Google Account required)
*If the appointment times are showing up at strange times, make sure that
your Google Calendar time zone is set to Pacific Time.*