[Andalusi Studies] (no subject) Ibn Al-Fakhkhār

Brian Catlos bcatlos at portal9.info
Mon May 26 22:49:01 PDT 2014

Decter, Jonathan P. 2012. “Ibrāhīm Ibn Al-Fakhkhār Al-Yahūdī: An Arabic Poet and Diplomat in Castile and the Maghrib.” In Beyond Religious Borders : Interaction and Intellectual Exchange in the Medieval Islamic World, edited by Miriam Bayla. Goldstein, and David M. Freidenreich, 96–111. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press

--------------------------
Brian A. Catlos
Professor & Director of Undergraduate Studies of Religious Studies, University of Colorado at Boulder
Research Associate in Humanities, University of California Santa Cruz

Mediterranean Seminar, co-Director
UC Mediterranean Studies, Multi-Campus Research Project, Co-Director
CU Mediterranean Studies Group, Co-Convenor

Out now with Cambridge UP: Muslims of Medieval Latin Christendom, c.1050-1614
Coming in August with Farrar, Straus & Giroux Infidel Kings and Unholy Warriors: Faith, Power, and Violence in the Age of Crusade and Jihad

Mail:
Department of Religious Studies
Humanities 282
292 UCB
University of Colorado
Boulder, Colorado 80309-0292

Phone (303) 492-1634
Fax (303) 735-2080
www.brianacatlos.com
Skype:bacatlos
follow on Academia.edu

"There's class warfare, all right, but it's my class, the rich class that's making war and we're winning."
- Warren Buffet (New York Times, 2006)
"... one of the most elemental human rights—the right to belong to a free trade union..."
- Ronald Reagan (radio address, 1982)